Thursday, February 20, 2014

"It's gotta have a robot!"







First look at the Pirate's raiding craft, I wanted it to have a very high performance custom feel to it.  Maybe I've been watching too much Fast and Furious...

I was actually quite influenced by the anime "Outlaw Star" when designing this mech.  I wanted to make something that felt like it had been customized a bit for racing.  I imagined that when these asteroid miners weren't busy mining asteroids for precious metals, they were racing through the tunnels they had created for fun.  Of course this comes in handy when they are forced to turn to piracy to survive.  I really do love mecha and I felt like any sci-fi project I work on HAS TO have a mech or robot or even both.  So here you go!

Stay tuned for more,


-07-

No comments:

Post a Comment